THanks for commenting over at Aspiring to Creativity. In order for it to count towards the blog candy, however, you need to visit the Mark's Finest Papers website and tell me what stamp set you like and why. Thanks!!
Hello, friends! My name is Natalia and i`m from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)!!
I love scrapbooking and postcrossing!
If you love the same -please, welcome to my blogs!! :))
прикольный альбом, такой яркий! класс!
ОтветитьУдалитьSuper crafting - so much work in this. Thanks for joining in and linking for my new Christmas challenge blog x
ОтветитьУдалитьTHanks for commenting over at Aspiring to Creativity. In order for it to count towards the blog candy, however, you need to visit the Mark's Finest Papers website and tell me what stamp set you like and why.
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks!!
Thanks, girls!:))
ОтветитьУдалитьDana, i`ve added comment in your blog!:))) Thanks!
Pop over to my blog, I have an award for you!
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs
Dawn xx
Thanks soooo much!:)
ОтветитьУдалитьThat is beautiful, i have come across your blog from dawn! well done on your award!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you, dear!:)
ОтветитьУдалитьBeautiful work!!!I love your blog!
ОтветитьУдалитьHi, I like you Mini Album, simple and sweet
ОтветитьУдалитьpls visit my blog too at www.dewierha.blogspot.com
See you
Thank you, girls!:)
ОтветитьУдалитьYour album is beautiful♥
ОтветитьУдалить