Наталья, поздравляю Вас и Ваших близких с Новым годом! Пусть Новый год со счастьем новым Под сказку сна к вам в дом войдет И вместе с запахом еловым Здоровья, счастья принесет!
Oh wow, so pretty, love the details and texture. hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun! http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-dust-paperie-january-kit-my-funky.html
Oh my goodness!!! Your cards are absolutely stunning! I love the texture and that what looks like an airmail envelope under the butterfly looks so super cool! TFS!!! :D
Hello, friends! My name is Natalia and i`m from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)!!
I love scrapbooking and postcrossing!
If you love the same -please, welcome to my blogs!! :))
Наталья, поздравляю Вас и Ваших близких с Новым годом!
ОтветитьУдалитьПусть Новый год со счастьем новым
Под сказку сна к вам в дом войдет
И вместе с запахом еловым
Здоровья, счастья принесет!
Today is New Year's Eve because I greet everyone I like. Therefore I send you from afar one thousand magic stars ...
ОтветитьУдалитьLove greeting
Kvelli
Thank you, friends!:)
ОтветитьУдалитьHi again Edel! Great cards! Have got a little something for you on my blog! Pop on over when you get a chance!
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs
Dawn xxx
Ой, милые такие открыточки!!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьКакие замечательные!:)
ОтветитьУдалитьGreat work,Salut!!
ОтветитьУдалитьHappy MMXI!!
Frank, Barcelona
http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com
HI!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьHAPPY NEW YEAR'S !! 2011
AND YOU WORKS IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
GREAT WORK
Oh wow, so pretty, love the details and texture.
ОтветитьУдалитьhey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-dust-paperie-january-kit-my-funky.html
Oh my goodness!!! Your cards are absolutely stunning! I love the texture and that what looks like an airmail envelope under the butterfly looks so super cool! TFS!!! :D
ОтветитьУдалитьOh, my God! Thank you, girls! Many hugs to you!
ОтветитьУдалить