Dear Natalia, occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time. By the way, I have a weekly candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2011/02/winner-and-new-chance-to-win-sweet-pea.html Love from Karina
Hello Natalia, a lovely bright and cheerful card - I like the colours and the flowers. Thank you for following my blog - I hope you enjoy my posts and find something useful in my blog. Elizabeth x
Hello, friends! My name is Natalia and i`m from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)!!
I love scrapbooking and postcrossing!
If you love the same -please, welcome to my blogs!! :))
Such a beautiful card!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you, dear!
ОтветитьУдалитього какая красота и сколько деталек, а надпись это штамп?
ОтветитьУдалитьvery pretty,i love these colors!
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks a lot!!:)))
ОтветитьУдалитьда, Жень, это штамп!)
Dear Natalia,
ОтветитьУдалитьoccasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.
By the way, I have a weekly candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2011/02/winner-and-new-chance-to-win-sweet-pea.html
Love from Karina
Какая яркая, летняя! Здорово!
ОтветитьУдалитьHello...
ОтветитьУдалитьI write from Italy!!!
Complimets a lot!
Your card is really beautiful! ;o)
BYE and HUGS! NI
Спасибо всем большое!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you very much!!:)
Thank you for invitation, dear!:)
ОтветитьУдалитьWhat a nice card you've made..
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs Laila
tusen takk for at du vil være med på blogg-candyen min :)
ОтветитьУдалитьett flott og fargeglad kort du har laget her :)
Jeder kann bei diesem „Candy“ mitmachen.
ОтветитьУдалитьCandy bis 9 April!!!
http://scrap-zolushka.blogspot.com/2011/03/candy.html
Hi Natalia! I read you for the first time! you're so talented! Your works are beautiful!
ОтветитьУдалитьYour newest italian follower!
Laura@RicevereconStile
Beautiful crafting. Thank you for linking for my celebration blog candy. x
ОтветитьУдалитьHello Natalie,
ОтветитьУдалитьNice blog!Thanks for commenting on my blog and entering for the pendant giveaway!
Have a wonderful day! Your cards are beautiful!
Best Wishes,
Linda
This is an adorable card & your friend will be delighted with it x
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for joining my blog candy. Good Luck x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Hello Natalia, a lovely bright and cheerful card - I like the colours and the flowers. Thank you for following my blog - I hope you enjoy my posts and find something useful in my blog. Elizabeth x
ОтветитьУдалитьThis is really stunning! Thanks for playing along in my blog candy! Hugs, Karen
ОтветитьУдалитьBeautiful card!
ОтветитьУдалитьPiękna kartka;) Pozdrawiam
Beautiful card, hun! Your friend will love it!
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs Tab xxx
What a really nice card, really love it!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you so much for joining my candy!
Wow, these are very pretty!
ОтветитьУдалитьКрасотень какая!
ОтветитьУдалитьСпаасибо, спасибо всем! Очень приятно!
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!