Your work is absolutely stunning! I love the colors! Thank you for posting my giveaway and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! I am happily following you and look forward to visiting often :)
Hello, friends! My name is Natalia and i`m from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)!!
I love scrapbooking and postcrossing!
If you love the same -please, welcome to my blogs!! :))
very pretty work!!
ОтветитьУдалитьо такая весенняя
ОтветитьУдалитьSuch a gorgeous Layout! Thanks for following my blog and for entering my blog candy giveaway. Good luck! :)
ОтветитьУдалитьBeautiful craftsmanship! Have a nice day!!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you, girls!;)
ОтветитьУдалитьHi, just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my blog candies...
ОтветитьУдалитьGood Luck!!
Gorgeous LAYOUT
hugs, Janiel
The cards are very creative and sweet,,
ОтветитьУдалитьUhooi.blogspot.com
A really pretty LO - love the colours some of my favourites.
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you for joining in with my blog candy - good luck.
Hi Natalia, thanks for entering my blog candy, I love this scrapbook layout. beautiful. Hugs lin
ОтветитьУдалитьThis is a beautiful scrap book page, very elegant & love the colours x
ОтветитьУдалитьhugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
I see that you like blog candies, so welcome to my blog candy too - http://ivanna.blog.com/01blogcandy/ . Hope you like it :).
ОтветитьУдалитьHi just stop by to thank you for entering my
ОтветитьУдалитьblog candy!
Good Luck!
Hi Natalia! This is a great layout, wonderful colours too! Thanks for following my blog and entering my candy!
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs Michi
Your work is absolutely stunning! I love the colors! Thank you for posting my giveaway and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! I am happily following you and look forward to visiting often :)
ОтветитьУдалитьhttp://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Beautiful layout! :)
ОтветитьУдалитьExcellent work!!! Very beautiful colors and papers!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you, girls!:)
ОтветитьУдалить