Hey Edel!!Thanks for your comment for my bloggoversary.. Just 1 thing i can't seem to see that your are a follower???? Just if you want to be in the Draw you need to be a follower!!! Sorry but i just want to be far!! Thanks again xx
Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this magical card!! All of your projects are so stunning and beautiful, Edel! You are so creative and talented!! :)
Hello, friends! My name is Natalia and i`m from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)!!
I love scrapbooking and postcrossing!
If you love the same -please, welcome to my blogs!! :))
This is a magical card, loving the colours x
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for joining my blog candy & posting in your side bar. I shall be announcing the winners at some point this week & Good Luck x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
you make beautiful cards!Fanatically watching your blog and admire your work. Congratulations!!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьLove your blog and your creations are beautiful. Thanks for becoming a follower, good luck in the draw. Hugs Heidi,x
ОтветитьУдалитьThis card is sooo pretty! Love the flowers. Love, Clare x
ОтветитьУдалитьOh how pretty and summery! Love the colours on this. Good luck on my blog candy! x
ОтветитьУдалитьThis is adorable, I might be slightly biased LOL!
ОтветитьУдалитьhi,
ОтветитьУдалитьyou have a very nice blog with lovely creations.
Thanks för joining my Candy, good luck!
Stephi
Красивая, волшебная открыточка! У Вас замечательные работы получаются! Удачи!
ОтветитьУдалитьLove your sweet magical card. Thank you for being my newest follower! take care, gerri
ОтветитьУдалитьBeautiful card!...przy okazji dziękuję za udział w moim cadny i serdecznie pozdrawiam:)
ОтветитьУдалитьAh magic Disney, so lovely card!
ОтветитьУдалитьYour card is so beautiful! I love the bright colours and that image is just cute.
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs
Marina
P.S.: Thanks for taking part in my candy and good luck.
Love your card. It's very pretty with those flowers.
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for joining my candy. Good luck
Hugs Laila
I love tinker bell and your cars is simply magical!
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for stopping by the pixie blog and left such sweet comment for my mini album! : )
This is so cute!! I love Tinker Bell and the flowers are such a pretty touch.
ОтветитьУдалитьA wonderful card! Love the colours! =)
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for joining my candy!
Very qute card!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you for joining my candy and good luck in the drawing.
Hugs, Nelle
Hi Edel. Your card is beautiful.
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for entering my blogcandy.
In a few days, we will know who won :)
Have a nice day.
Ann Elin
very cute card...Thanks for stopping by and entering my blog candy... Good luck.. Happy Crafting..
ОтветитьУдалитьoh I love tinker bell and beautiful card, thank you for joining my candy and good luck
ОтветитьУдалитьHugs Kate xx
Beautiful Magic!!
ОтветитьУдалитьПривет. Заходи в гости за наградкой))))
ОтветитьУдалитьHey Edel!!Thanks for your comment for my bloggoversary.. Just 1 thing i can't seem to see that your are a follower????
ОтветитьУдалитьJust if you want to be in the Draw you need to be a follower!!! Sorry but i just want to be far!!
Thanks again xx
Great card Edel! Love fairies!
ОтветитьУдалитьCome on over and enter my new giveaway!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this magical card!! All of your projects are so stunning and beautiful, Edel! You are so creative and talented!! :)
ОтветитьУдалитьLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Ну так нельзя)) Так все красиво)) Вы МОЛОДЕЦ!!!
ОтветитьУдалить