Aww this is beautiful Edel. What an adorable image and love your papers and gorgeous flowers! Thanks for visiting my Blog and becoming new follower! Good Luck in my Candy Draw ;-) Sue x
Приглашаю на конфетку http://fantasy-of-sequins.blogspot.com/2011/09/scrap-princessru.html в честь ОТКРЫТИЯ моего магазина товаров для СКРАПА http://scrap-princess.ru/.НИЗКИЕ цены, большой ассортимент.
Hi Natalia, what a nice surprise to see that my bracelets are now even famous in Russia, haha! But seriously, thanks for visiting my blog and joining it, i wish you lots of luck and who knows, maybe one of the bracelets will go to Russia!
Thank you for your visit and becoming a follower. I am now your follower too. I did some snooping around and you make beautiful things. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Hello, friends! My name is Natalia and i`m from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)!!
I love scrapbooking and postcrossing!
If you love the same -please, welcome to my blogs!! :))
Наташенька Поздравляю с ПОБЕДОЙ над кризисом (будь он не ладен) Очень миленькая открыточка!!
ОтветитьУдалитьThis is beautiful Edel, these are my favourite colours, hugs heidix
ОтветитьУдалитьСпасибо, дорогие!!
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you a LOT!!! :)
Замечательная работа!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьЗаглядывай по-чаще! :)
И я что-то с трудом заставляю себя что-нибудь написать в блоге... Видно за лето совсем расслабилась...
ОтветитьУдалитьAww this is beautiful Edel. What an adorable image and love your papers and gorgeous flowers! Thanks for visiting my Blog and becoming new follower!
ОтветитьУдалитьGood Luck in my Candy Draw ;-)
Sue x
Приглашаю на конфетку http://fantasy-of-sequins.blogspot.com/2011/09/scrap-princessru.html в честь ОТКРЫТИЯ моего магазина товаров для СКРАПА http://scrap-princess.ru/.НИЗКИЕ цены, большой ассортимент.
ОтветитьУдалитьWhat a sweet card! I absolutely adore the colours and image you've used! x
ОтветитьУдалитьHi Natalia, what a nice surprise to see that my bracelets are now even famous in Russia, haha! But seriously, thanks for visiting my blog and joining it, i wish you lots of luck and who knows, maybe one of the bracelets will go to Russia!
ОтветитьУдалитьGreetings,
Yvette / Plen Design
http://plendesign.blogspot.com
This is so pretty! Thanks for entering my candy!!
ОтветитьУдалитьAlicia xx
Thank you for your visit and becoming a follower. I am now your follower too. I did some snooping around and you make beautiful things. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
ОтветитьУдалитьHow cute!!! Perfect colors....
ОтветитьУдалитьBeautiful colours, a truly 'precious' card, i love it
ОтветитьУдалитьClaire xx
Thank you, girls!)
ОтветитьУдалитьОй... тоже такая красивая))
ОтветитьУдалить