вторник, 18 октября 2011 г.

Never grow up )))

This is my brand new card!)
I hope you like it!



11 комментариев:

  1. Your card is whimsical and beautiful! Makes me wish I could've stayed forever young...living by the beach. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow, very sweet card- I like it- the little boy is so cute. Wonderful!! Hugs Petra

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love all the details you added! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Aww this is gorgeous Edel !! I love the cute image! Gorgeous papers and layering. Really stunning card!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi edel! I'll send you the gift on moonday! Kisses...fra

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog and for participating in my blogcandy.

    Hope to see you again.

    I really enjoyed to visit your blog.

    Mette - Denmark

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. A really lovely card! Cute image and vibrant colours!
    Thanks for joining in my candy ;)
    Michi

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. ну вот скажи мне, как можно так потрясающе мыслить, чтобы так гармонично сложить столько деталей?
    Никогда не добьюсь такой красоты и организованности в своих работах...
    Очень, очень и очень красивая открытка, как и все остальные :)
    дальнейших творческих успехов!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. чудесно! очень интересный стиль - четкий, эффектный!

    ОтветитьУдалить